In the age of nesting and virtual living why spend your life globetrotting when you can start the latest trend, globecrafting. While traveling across the world may be exciting & an incredible culture experience, globecrafting is a new way to connect with different cultures.
Just because we’re globecrafting doesn’t mean our look shouldn’t be on point. Start this expedition with a trip to your Retouch Tab.
- Find a Hair Dye that compliments your look.
- In this case we’ll use the Copper Hair Dye.
- Use the center toggle to adjust the strength of the Tool.
Globecrafting can completely change your perspective on what it takes to create through someone else’s eyes.
- Use the Custom Background Feature to upload your favorite multi-culi’ moment as a Background.
- Whether a gorgeous tapestry or an amazing image of a market, the world is literally your oyster.
- Pinch and drag your image to fit the framing better.
- Tap the Adjust Feature on the bottom right side to tweak your globecrafting to perfection.
- Use the Blend Feature to color match your images.
- Use the Edge Feature to shave off any residue from the original image.
- If you have trouble getting ready of pesky residue from the previous image you can tap the Select Area feature to manually adjust the area.
- Use the center toggle to adjust your brush size to fit your job.
- Zoom in to your image for a sharper edit.
- Use the Brush to select areas to keep, use the Eraser to clean it up.
- Zoom out to check you work.
- Tap the check mark to save your edit.
A Different Lens
A globecrafting creation requires an exotic Filter!
- Go to your Filter Library.
- Find the Morocco Filter Pack.
- Select the right Filter for your creation.
- Use the center toggle to adjust the strength of the tool.
There you have it! Your first globecrafting expedition was a success! Now it’s time to bring the culture to the people! Start by following your friends at AirBrush on IG. You can find us at @AirBrushOfficial. Use the hashtag #AirBrushApp for a chance to be featured on our official stories! Now get out there and pack your bags, we’ve got some craft traveling to do!